For this assignment we created a fake classroom website, we also met as a class to review different technologies that could be used on the website or incorporated in the classroom. It was good to meet as a class again to have to the opportunity to interact in person. The information we learned in class was the basis for went we worked on our own to create the website.
In terms of creating the website, I really didn't learn anything new since we had already had this assignment for 301. This assignment basically had us create a classroom website with an emphasis on simple skills such as making sure to include pictures and different color themes. Also, this assignment was very confusing in that we received certain information during class time and then were graded differently on the rubric.
I like being able to provide resources for my students outside of the classroom. However, most teachers I had talked to did not use a classroom website whatsoever. I did enjoy learning how to create a google library which my students could reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment